Wednesday 13 April 2011

Exams over!!!

So my exams finally finish today....holidays started then back to college after 2 and a half months.....Industrial Training in Taj Aurangabad for 2 months..and then I'll be in the 2nd year and I'll be a Senior!!!!!
I am soooooooo looking forward to my holidays!!! Delhi, London for a month, Back to Delhi, Chandigarh for about a week and then Shillong for 3 weeks!
Is that great or what??
2 days left for me to go to Delhi...packing is on the run!
Can't wait to meet my grandparents-both sides-my friends, my mother, and most important of them all -my DAD!!!
Excitement doesn't seem to simmer down in any one of us here back in the hostel..everybody is so excited to go back home and even more excited to have 'ghar ka khana'!!
This is a random blog today-just to update...although I do wish I had more readers and more people commenting...but never the less....
anyway, todays good news....Mark Zuckerberg wins case against ex-classmates eyeing for more money for the Facebook idea...! So finally "The Social Network" has an ending!!!! Great movie that was though...Jessie Eisenberg-magnificient actor! He was so awesome in the film...!!! I think I'll see that movie again tonight....
anyway...that's all for today....
ciao! and keepwell....




1 comment:

  1. Hi Shagun. :)

    Thanks for the 'update'! It's great to know your holidays have started!!

    Hope you have a 'FAN..ta..bu..lous' time..during your hols! - A 'memorable' time!

    I too, have planned a short-break of 2 weeks to my Home-town to meet-up with my cousins, nieces and nephews at the end of this month! It makes a 'great' CHANGE..

    As for 'readership' and 'comments', you see, Shagun- 'Blogs' are like 'e-diaries'. A 'page' of YOUR day/ feelings/ experiences/ issues etc.

    Having been on various 'blogs' I've realized that MOST..PEOPLE.. use is just as a personal 'diary'... and instead of being in your cupboard it's in the 'open'.. Something very 'cathartic' about 'talking to the Universe', I guess.. :)

    The 'popular' blogs happen to be those which are written SOLELY for the READER'S PLEASURE!! - That is, 'blogs' being just - ANOTHER - on-line - 'discussion forum, or humour - wacky, wild or over-the-top kinds - or 'things' - 'issues' DIRECTLY 'RELATING' TO THE 'OTHER' PEOPLE..so they feel 'compelled' to leave 'comments'!

    e.g. once you'll start writing.. let's say.. 'uniques' or 'different' receipes..or sharing 'News' about the 'causes' you support - which may 'interest' the public..then you'd get more comments!
    'Cyber' space... is just as VAST as the world itself, you know, babes.. Its like meeting strangers at a party. I say 'How are you'?.. and you give me a 'reply'... 'My day/ life/ experience etc. has been such.
    After the 'courtesy' talk...we move on to the NEXT guest.. You know what I mean..
    So, don't take it to heart!
    Keep 'writing'- it's good PRACTICE! :)

    Once you'll write 'GENERAL' stuff.. 'people'- in general - will respond!

    Take care!
    Have a super time!

    ReplyDelete